Daily quotes Życie codzienne

“There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.” - ― Howard Zinn

"Accentuate the Positive, Eliminate the Negative, latch onto the affirmative"
-Bing Crosby

porque tudo é em inglês aqui

''I'm doing many different things to prepare for the inevitable failure of one of them.''

«We’re all going to die sooner or later, we can’t change it.
But what we can change is our life condition at that crucial moment, work hard and give your best to make it the best.
Don’t fear to die because you worked since this fear may send you to the grave quicker and untimely remember!»

Edytowane przez Marwonder_K .

I just follow kpop quotes lol 🤣🤣

Here is a quote I made. Or I said and someone else said and I don't know it so here it is: "If one man stands up against something to more will stand and then 100 and then 1 million"

“Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.” ― Gustave Flaubert

"may the flowers remind us,
why the rain was so necessary"

“Genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recaptured at will.”― Charles Baudelaire,

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."
— Carol Burnett

The race is long--to finish first, first you have to finish.
--Garth Stein

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far" - Swami Vivekananda

„Do you feel lucky…Punk? - well do ya?“ Dirty Harry😃

"It comes down to a simple choice,really.
Get busy Living or get busy Dying."
(Andy Dufresne, 'The Shawshank Redemption').

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."
— Carol Burnett

Not all that glitters is gold

“The best thing in life is being able to do what people say you’re not able to do.” - Kim Minseok