Daily quotes Życie codzienne

“Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve
done before”

"Worrying is like standing outside with an umbrella and waiting for the rain"

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant." - Harlan Ellison

“If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it”

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts. While the stupid ones are full of confidence.” – Charles Bukowski

Wow 🥰🥰🥰🥰

“Do not be angry with the rain. It simply does not know how to fall upwards.” ― Vladimir Nabokov

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Nietzsche

“If you are working on something that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed"

"The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better." - George Orwell

“Some people complain about death, I, complain about life” -kinda un positive

They tried to bury us....but they didnt know we were seeds

Mexican proverb

“When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” - Cherokee saying

To one’s own dear children breakfast is not given but to the strangers not only breakfast but tiffin is served.

Kashmir is for outsiders

-Kashmiri proverbs

Take your own interpretations from both of these.

Edytowane przez lemondrop .

"Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel." - Leonardo da Vinci

The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
-Shylock,
The Merchant Of Venice,
Shakespeare

“Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.” – Kurt Vonnegut

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life"