Minecraft Gry i zabawy

I like minecraft i play it on the ps3.

It’s a shame it’s proprietary software, while its author promised to free the source code… but finally lied to become even more rich and powerful 🙁

I wish someone rewritten minecraft in an efficient language, not Java or Lua, but something like C, and as a free software, and possibly compatible with classical minecraft…

I would love to play!

hallo

+-

I play minecraft too but it's a bit boring to play alone... If you want to play with me write me😁. I'm looking for someone who wants to open a server with me, it's good if there are a lot of people. If we are a lot there is more fun😁.

Can I Play with you? I Play it a lot😂

I play minecraft as well maybe we can go on a faction server and start an Penpal-gate faction??

I played that when I was in middle school

Hey guys, I play Minecraft for almost seven years now and its my absolutly favourite game. I would be very interested to find new friends to play minecraft with.

I love it

Hey does anyone play the bedrock/windows 10 edition and preferably like to build stuff in creative, be it a town, large buildings that require working together, etc...

It's really good idea😀 I thought about Minecraft server for Penpal friends, I'm really interested