As a Taiwanese Polityka i władza

Free elections in Taiwan showed that the Taiwanese don’t want to join the continental China. If the unification was done would be in a violent way. The question is: will the Chinese dare invading Taiwan and in this case, will the USA dare protecting Taiwan?
You are an unusual German who support communism. Yet in Germany there is still memory of the time of the East Germany. This wonderful communist country where people tried to escape even at the risk of their life. To the point that East Germany authorities made a wall, not to protect them but to avoid a hemorrhage of population to the west.

if they do it could start a world war: China invades Taiwan US and QUAD,NATO,AUKUS in Taiwan support north korea would most likely choose to go with china, and Russia would most likely stay neutral and it would be nuclear

I agree with you but I think Russia would go for the baltic states and Ukraine as well while PRC invades Taiwan and US bases in Asia to stretch NATO thin.

it's equally possible that Russia takes advantage of the pandemonium and invades europe

What does Taiwanese mean? I just know Chinese before!

Well...As you see, I'm from China and most of my lifetime my teacher and my parents told me Taiwan is a part of China. However, I also knew it clearly that nowadays many young people of Taiwan don't want to admit Taiwan is a part of China. For me this is not difficult to understand.(I mean, not for every of us, many Chinese people are as awful as the one above) I know the horrible divergence of policy and history, because of this our way of thinking has many difference. But believe it or not, many people around me have a culture emotion to Taiwan, including myself. I don't think "attack and retrieve Taiwan" is a good idea. I don't think it is for most of us neither. I hope we can solve it in a peaceful way.
Someone above thinks China is a authoritarian state. It's hard to explain. We have firewall, Internet police, and leader who hasn't been replaced for years. Some of us think firewall is built for protecting us, many people also good at getting over the firewall to "watch the outside"; Internet police didn't work until they met some really dangerous situation; and our General...Many of us have bad comments about his modification to the Constitution. But actually, as I know, few of us was locked up. Maybe we are not as free or democratic as other countries, but I'm not sure any other countries did better than China through last 40 years. I mean, in 1978 we had 942 million people, about 25 million of them are the poor, and 9th of world ranking.
(I hope I don't have much errors in my comment.)