Rate my Lobotomy Kaisen story. Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

As the battle between Germy the Unsanitary and the 99.99% germ-cleansing soap reaches its climax, with foamy waves crashing against the resilient germ, Germy finds itself backed into a corner. The soap's relentless assault threatens to overwhelm Germy, but amidst the suds and chaos, Germy stands defiant.

With a mischievous glint in its microscopic eyes, Germy defiantly declares, "Nah, I'd win." The words echo through the bathroom, a bold proclamation of resilience in the face of adversity.

As the subreddit of "Lobotomy Kaisen" erupts with excitement over Germy's daring defiance, users rally behind the intrepid germ, showering it with memes and words of encouragement. And amidst the chaos, one phrase rises above the rest, a rallying cry for Germy and all who dare to defy the odds.

"Stand proud, you are strong," the fans declare, their voices united in solidarity with Germy's courageous stand against the forces of cleanliness. And in that moment, bathed in the glow of their unwavering support, Germy draws upon its inner strength and prepares to unleash its ultimate technique.

With a mighty roar, Germy unleashes the "Infinite Contamination" domain expansion, a swirling vortex of germs and chaos that engulfs the bathroom in its wake. And as the soap's defenses crumble before the unstoppable tide of contamination, Germy emerges victorious, a testament to the power of determination and the resilience of the unclean.

well i cant cuz i can understand 1% of stuff in there 😂

but ill give u a 7 cuz ................................................................................idk 🤔

Jjk reference-> 10

__________________________________________________________True Story__🫧.🧼.🫧_________________

🥇 Eleven Young Years ... and such a 'beautiful' story! You have a
great sense of humor and the story breathes truth, Chara. For
my taste, you have hit the bull's eye and I hope that you will
also be active as a writer in the future...

🎯 ... Shout Some More ... 🙂
.................michael............