Literature or cinema? Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

What will you choose?

Literature

It’s subjective really, each have their pros and cons, however it just comes down to opinion, in which I have to say literature, many films are either a love or hate, but literature can be enjoyed by all. I also believe Movies are made for entertainment primarily, to feed off of the popularity of the novel, but in contrast, literature is there to teach you something along the way. Take 1984 for example, or Pride and Prejudice (if you have not read them I highly recommend them as they are great books) there is a moral behind them, which is conveyed clearly whilst still providing entertainment to an extent.

Literature!

Both😂

Both😂
+

Can I say theater 😂

I'd slightly choose literature but keep watching movies secretly.

I like artists, who are able to vanish by telling their story to leave all the room for the one watching or reading.
I just finished a book and its atmosphere is still with me. I learned so much about me. I didn`t read a novel for decades!

In the last years I was consuming so much movies... and I am still addicted. I almost forgot to live my own story.

For me literature becomes more attractive again.

Cinema

Literature

It’s subjective really, each have their pros and cons, however it just comes down to opinion, in which I have to say literature, many films are either a love or hate, but literature can be enjoyed by all. I also believe Movies are made for entertainment primarily, to feed off of the popularity of the novel, but in contrast, literature is there to teach you something along the way. Take 1984 for example, or Pride and Prejudice (if you have not read them I highly recommend them as they are great books) there is a moral behind them, which is conveyed clearly whilst still providing entertainment to an extent.

what he said