What do you think about Barbie, Greta Gerwig’s film Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

Barbie is an actual movie, quite famous. But because of bias, a lot of people think it’s gonna be for girls, pink, cute etc…
I watched it and personally I loved it. It was very funny and brings light on feminism and women rights.
I wanted to have our opinion on that film. Do you like it or not and why ?

It’s amazing! It has a good message for us women and it’s funny too

I also watched this movie, it was okay. But there are much better movies in this world.

I think it’s okay, but it wasn’t a movie for children. And I didn’t understand the message of the movie yet.

I think it’s okay, but it wasn’t a movie for children. And I didn’t understand the message of the movie yet.
Yes, I agree.

If someone needs a film like Barbie to understand Feminism, he (or she) has really deep problems.

I liked it. I think it was a very fun movie to watch, with tons of silly little details.

Regarding the feminism, I don't think anyone went into this movie with the expectation of getting their mind blown by some genius new perspective. It simply summarized sexism in our society, especially with the de-brainwashing situation. Generally, the discrimination was obviously rather tame and fun, as it's a movie about a toy doll after all.

If they had wanted to make a critical feminist movie, they would've made something entirely different. Instead, they decided to bring a doll to life and to deliver a message in doing so. It's a fun movie, with a great message.

Really amazing!!