Barbie & Oppenheimer Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

What did you think about the movies ?

To be honest, I don’t understand why are so much people suddendly interested in a Barbie movie. I didn’t watch it, though.

I mean, if I had to say, 3 or 4 years ago, that I’m going to the Cinema to watch a Barbie movie, everyone else would die of laughter and make fun of me 😂 but now, because of ✨trends✨ (I guess ?) everyone is watching this movie, even the most grown-ups I’ve ever seen. I mean, are people watching it just because of trends and pretending to be fashionable because they watched it, or because the movie is that good ?
That’s what I hate about trends. Let’s say you always watched Barbie movies even as a grown up. You watch them, people judge you, but then what you do becomes trendy and people pretend to be trendy and up to date…
From what I have seen throughout my life, for now, only children, most of them being girls, watch Barbie. I mean, when I hear Barbie, it’s all about pinkish mermaids, fairies and unicorns 🦄. But what makes the Barbie movie more special than any other Barbie movie ?? Is it the fact that the movie is played by human (not 3D) and famous actors that makes it special ?? For now despite the few good feedbacks, I also received a lot of bad feedbacks. People even told me that there were weird innuendoes for such a movie…

I’d rather go for Oppenheimer, even though the story is about developing and designing the atomic bomb… ? The story seems quite gloomy because it tells about people building one of the most brutal and deadliest weapons in the 20th century, but at least I know what to expect…

Now, feel free to point your sabers under my neck, because my opinion does not seem really popular from what I see in social media… 😂

(How can I write so much ???)

To be honest, I don’t understand why are so much people suddendly interested in a Barbie movie. I didn’t watch it, though.

I mean, if I had to say, 3 or 4 years ago, that I’m going to the Cinema to watch a Barbie movie, everyone else would die of laughter and make fun of me 😂 but now, because of ✨trends✨ (I guess ?) everyone is watching this movie, even the most grown-ups I’ve ever seen. I mean, are people watching it just because of trends and pretending to be fashionable because they watched it, or because the movie is that good ?
That’s what I hate about trends. Let’s say you always watched Barbie movies even as a grown up. You watch them, people judge you, but then what you do becomes trendy and people pretend to be trendy and up to date…
From what I have seen throughout my life, for now, only children, most of them being girls, watch Barbie. I mean, when I hear Barbie, it’s all about pinkish mermaids, fairies and unicorns 🦄. But what makes the Barbie movie more special than any other Barbie movie ?? Is it the fact that the movie is played by human (not 3D) and famous actors that makes it special ?? For now despite the few good feedbacks, I also received a lot of bad feedbacks. People even told me that there were weird innuendoes for such a movie…

I’d rather go for Oppenheimer, even though the story is about developing and designing the atomic bomb… ? The story seems quite gloomy because it tells about people building one of the most brutal and deadliest weapons in the 20th century, but at least I know what to expect…

Now, feel free to point your sabers under my neck, because my opinion does not seem really popular from what I see in social media… 😂

Agree

I agree with you.

I would definitely choose to watch Oppenheimer. The thought of that feminist film about Barbie made my scalp tingle. Please, I've had enough of feminist preaching.

But I am willing to understand how humans have created the most dangerous weapons in history, and I am also willing to see how fascist forces bow to justice.