What is your favourite book? Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

I couldn’t find this in the forum but what are your favourite books? My all time favourite is starship titanic by Douglas Adams. It’s such a fun, goofy read that makes me laugh all the way through

There are soo many good books! Currently I think its "Emma" from Jane Austen and "the secret book club" from Lyssa Kay Adams.

I’ve not read those. I’ve not read a lot of older books which I should really resolve. There must be so many classics that I’d really like but I’ve just not discovered yet

I have some books that are importante for me since my youthtime: Goethe "Die Leiden des jungen Werther", Joseph Roth "Radetzkymarsch" Franz Kafka "Der Prozess", Victor Hugo "Les Miserables" and one american hardboiled Raymond Chandler "The long Goodbye". But to say the true: Reading is one of my passions, so within the years, i have had much favorite books and i hope the are many good books to come! Greetings!

Well, to be honest it changes pretty often, but right now I think my favourite book would be “Call me by your name” by Andre Aciman. It is special to me because I read it in English (which is not my first language) and it made me realize how beautiful this language actually is 🙂 I used to find it bland and uninteresting, but Aciman had the words for things that I couldn’t even dream of expressing in writing before.
Some other books that I really enjoyed are “The book thief”, “Shock of the fall”, “1984”, “The catcher in the rye” and also a lot of fantasy books 🙂

Perfume - the story of a murderer by Patrick Süskind, it‘s so well written!

Just one day by Gayle Forman
R.I.P. Eliza Hart by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Four years latter by Emma Doherty
Underneath the sycamore tree by B. Celeste
Maximum ride series by James Patterson
Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
The rules of survival by Nancy Werlin
A child called it by Dave Pelzer
The diary of a young girl by Anne Frank
The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Pushing the limits by Katie McGarry
One of us is lying by Karen McManus