Last concert? Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

For me it's was Sharon Van Etten in august 2019 .....it's was amazing

The Stranglers in Bologna.. great energy and sound!! Love them 🖤

My last concert was one year ago in July, i watch a good local band concert. it such a biggest and first concert i've ever went

my last concert was Twenty one pIlots and Billie Eilish in Milan last summer, the best concert I’ve ever been untill now

Edytowane przez Caterina_Grieco .

My last concert was The Band Camino. They are not very popular, but i really like the music. I've also been to Troye Sivan, Harry Styles, One Direction (when it still was a thing). I was supposed to go to Niall Horan this october but that was cancelled. In April, I'm going to 5SoS, so let's hope they don't cancel that one

My last concert in Prague? Efterklang!

Years&Years - At Colours of Ostrava - one of the best european music festivals!

My last concert was the French parodic metal band Ultra Vomit, with in first part Les Princesses Leia and in second part Noone is Innocent. A few weeks before, I saw Lofofora, an other French band. They do a melting pott between rap, punk and metal. I'd like to se Keny Arkana one day, even if I have allready seen her.

Omg, I literally do not remember any XD

a long time ago

Panic at the Disco 🙈

I last saw MONO in November, 2019. It's hard to believe there haven't been any other concerts since. I miss it!

In this period, not many concerts are seen, and even if there was no pandemic, the situation would not have improved. concerts here are also shown on TV, and as you should know, in my country they are a bit lazy, and prefer to stay comfortable at home with friends and relatives. Italian singers that are highly listened to are like Fedez, J-Ax, Elettra, Ultimo, Salmo, Sfera Ebbasta, Irama, Ghali .... Although I prefer foreign songs, in my opinion they are much more beautiful, I love them ❤😍
I've never been to a foreign concert, but I think it's fantastic and full of emotions. is that so or not?

My last concert was Fozzy back in September 2019 at Sacramento.