Who is your favourite singer? Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

Michael Poulsen,leader of Danish metal band Volbeat

LINKIN PARK MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT ALBUM

I love many singers and groups 🙂 Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish , Jennifer Lopez, Cardi B , Megan The Stallion , Doja Cat , Saweetie , Nicki Minaj, Bon Jovi, Guns and Roses, Queen and so on !!!

I don't have one favorite singer, nor one style in particular but I've recently started listening to Taylor Swift and I really like her music, and the way she leads her life. I also like El Kanka and Rozalén, Spanish singer-songwriters.

I can't say someone i like so many! Maybe taylor swift, Rihanna, Shakira or Demi lovato

I don't really have any favorites overall and I like lots of different singers. Some of them I love because their voices are so smooth and pure. Others aren't that smooth or pure but for some reason really are appealing for to me either due to unusual or interesting inflection or phrasing or other qualities. One example of the later who is a favorite is Kristin Hersh who's work with Throwing Muses, 50 Foot Wave and her extensive solo work pretty much all appeals to me. Another woman who has a distinctive voice I enjoy is Anya Marina.

I generally don't enjoy male vocals that much but there are some I love. Elton John's work before Blue Moves really appealed to me but he lost me with that one and beyond.

My favourite singers are: Freddie Mercury, Mariah Carey, Agnetha Fältskog, Amy Winehouse and Elvis Presley <3

my favourite singer is taylor swift

Taylor Swift, Kelsea Ballerini and Tom Odell

BTS