Hey hope yall are doing good. Im a 47 year old gamer from the South Eastern US. I spend a lot of time gaming and Id love to find some others closer to my age who enjoy gaming too. To either actually get on discord and do some gaming together or even just people to talk to about singleplayer games as penpals if nothing else. Basically would just like to make some new friends.

Some of my favorite genres are FPS, Adventure, Action Adventure, RPG, Metroidvania, Action Roguelike, Coop, Simulation and MMOs.

I also have some sandbox and survival type games but I havent played a lot of that honestly. Id REALLY like to play some No mans sky, but i feel like it would be more fun with a group. Lately honestly all ive been playing is Overwatch because i played the bots and listened to music because its sort of mindless. Just went through a divorce after 23 years and it would be just really nice to have some cool people to talk to and hangout with i share the hobby with.

What are you currently playing you cant get enough of or do you highly recommend? Feel free to message me on my profile if you want to be penpals or we can trade discord IDs and actually play something. Or of course you can reply here and we can get a group discussion going.

I love everything from Indie to AAA and Ive been collecting games for 30+ years so i have close to 8000. I know thats extreme but i have like no life lol. So what you gonna do right? haha. Hope to hear from you.