If you could only play 1 game for the rest of your life, what would it be? Gry i zabawy

If somehow in the universe you had too choose one game for the rest of your life
what would you choose

Mine would be a survival game of some sort or an online game with stoty

Edytowane przez Vega_2006 .

Hmm...

Persona 5: Royal

Because I can feel right there as if I these fictional characters would be my real friends. And interaction with world is not so far from some life simulator. Add deep gameplay and story to it, and You have the real masterpiece.

Mahjong or chess.
Mahjong because it’s a childhood pleasure because my nanai taught me how to and we’d always play it on a Friday when she picked me up from school.
Chess because it reminds me of people and life; in essence we are all a piece on a chessboard in everyone else’s lives, however our positions on that chessboard will differ when it comes to different people.

Minecraft. I never played it myself but it seems like a ton of fun and the possibilities seem endless. I really like watching people play the block game XD

League of Legends. it's just cursed, you try it once and you'll always come back to it no matter what.

Chess. Because I need the practice. I am not very good at it. Low IQ or something.

Minecraft for sure! The game has infinite possibilities...

I totally agree with AJRussel!
At the latest with the new versions there are so many possibilities. Because of the endless world you can always discover new places and create new things or even own cities and countries. 😁

Chess or something like D&D, although I don't play them a lot.
Chess because it's kind of competitive or just a way to chill out and the balance and the possibilities are just way better than in any actual video game.
D&D because the only limit is your imagination and that it's a good way to spend time with friends every night while a mmorpg is a dead genre and pretty much fucked up by people wanting to make money out of it.

If I should to chose only 1 game, it will be The King of Fighters '98

Life itself 🙂

Microsoft Flight Simulator😍

good old mc

I would. N play anything🙂

As PC i think it would be Minecraft vanilla, or the tekkit modpack. I love the redstone mechnic the build circuits! Asoffline boardgame site, zombi cide is a great fame with multible players. But as a div approach in the wild, i would buod myself a dimple chess game, from stones or carved wood.