History Wszystko i nic

How does Italian teachers teach history?
Unfortunately today the Italian school system is in crisis. I had excellent history and geography teachers
hahahahahaha I like my geography teacher,he is a humour and kindly old man
Thats nice, geography is an amazing subject
agree hahahahaha.but it's fragmentation

Unfortunately today the Italian school system is in crisis. I had excellent history and geography teachers
Totally, lol do you know that russia is not as big as its shown on the map?
its actually smaller
check this site out you can see te true size of every country visually
https://www.thetruesize.com/

its actually smaller
The math problem of latitude and longitude networks, where the higher the latitude, the greater the degree of de formation hahahahahah Greenland is small too but it seems as big as China ahhaahha

its actually smaller
The math problem of latitude and longitude networks, where the higher the latitude, the greater the degree of de formation hahahahahah Greenland is small too but it seems as big as China ahhaahha
Yeah

its actually smaller
Wonderful 🤩

Sono professore di storia e ho scritto la tesi sulla storia coloniale italiana in Eritrea (battaglia di Adua, ecc.). Al momento leggo libri dell’epoca barocca. Molto interessante 😃

Do you like History?

Sono professore di storia e ho scritto la tesi sulla storia coloniale italiana in Eritrea (battaglia di Adua, ecc.). Al momento leggo libri dell’epoca barocca. Molto interessante 😃

Do you like History?

Io ho studiato la battaglia di Dogali e Menelik e ras Alula Engida e il trattato di Uccialli

Do you like History?
Si, la storia coloniale è molto interessante😃

/blockquote>

Io ho studiato la battaglia di Dogali e Menelik e ras Alula Engida e il trattato di Uccialli

Do you like History?

/blockquote>

👍

Do you like History?

/blockquote>

E anche la epoca di Crispi è interessante, come un Garibaldino diventà un quasì dittatore…

👍

I love to read about iran's history , also old countries like china . Untill they arent lies ...

Sadly, I would say teachers are demotivated and demoralized everywhere, earning too little and working too much. Students are inattentive because social media and the world they are getting, no wonder.

Sadly, I would say teachers are demotivated and demoralized everywhere, earning too little and working too much. Students are inattentive because social media and the world they are getting, no wonder.
Unfortunately what you say is true and very sad

100%

What is your favorite historical epoque? I like nearly all epoques, but I am a history teacher. As private person I love to study about the Greek ancient history, the history of the Spanish Empire and the First World War!

What is your favorite historical epoque? I like nearly all epoques, but I am a history teacher. As private person I love to study about the Greek ancient history, the history of the Spanish Empire and the First World War!
colonial empires, Napoleon Bonaparte, Austria-Hungary, Queen Victoria's England, William II's Germany, last years of the Russian empire, world wars

History is nice to learn about, I think, but at school, I found it at best uninteresting.

Read 'Following Hadrain' by Elizabeth Speller. A second century journey through the Roman empire
The book changed my life, must admit I didn't get it until page 70, before realising its the true accounts from Julia Balbilla writings, Hadrains life and travels, brought together by E S

Edytowane przez MarkJonathan .