a confession Wszystko i nic

Today hasn't been a great day, to be honest I haven't been feeling well in a while. I know the cause of all of my problems: discipline, to specify, my incapacity to be disciplined. Every single day I tell myself that I will go to the gym, that I will study and that I won't end up scrolling on instagram without being able to stop. I've noticed that my incapacity to be disciplined has affected my life quite negatively: I'm always in a bad mood, I'm never satisfied at the end of the day and especially I become really irascible. I get mad at small things, I often loose my patience and especially I have a hard time enjoying all of the little things as I used to. I've also noticed that I often look ugly, feel ugly, a reflection of what I feel inside. I don't know how to break out of this neverending pattern, it has been three years and I'm sick of it. I can't do it anymore.
I've decided, from this exact moment oN, to change the way a perceive what sorrounds me, to stop being lazy and start being curious again, because the only way to obtain results it's by being curious of what will happen. From now on I'll live my life to the fullest, visualising it day by day, focusing on the present instead of mourning the past or hiding and postponing the future. I WILL FACE IT ALL

Yayy that’s amazing

Goodness that's deep thought! 😳. My last confessions were when I was a,practising Catholic...
Bless me father that I have sinned, it has been a long time since my last confession 🤔