Roseeeee Wszystko i nic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCQE3069Qrc

Does Finland exist?
Yes; the comedic evidence is incontrovertible.

Have you heard the jokes Swedes like to tell about Finns? Swedes are polite, civilized and honest and they would never joke about a nation that does not exist.

Here's one:

I Finland äter man med kniv och kniv.

"In Finland people eat with a knife and a knife."

It would not be funny if Finland did not exist. It's funny. Ask a Swede.

Ohh got it thanks

Have you ever met a Finnish person? 😂
Krisjan23

Haha, yeah i know but this is the internet, I could even pretend to be from Russia, no one would question me, no offence krisjan

😂

Anyway lets get back to the topic 《roseeeee》

Arabian Princess. What's your problem with me when have I ever insult your nationality??? . You got something to say my face is here don't aim at my back . You jumped up little pipsqueak

Does South Africa exist?🤔🤔🤔

Are you serious ??? Ever heard of Nelson Mandela. Unless of course it's a figment of our imagination

Well. We understood that Finland and South Africa exist. There are also Iran, Israel, Palestine, Russia, Ukraine and all the African countries where there are wars that nobody cares about. This is planet earth.

😂

😂
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆

Arabian Princess. What's your problem with me when have I ever insult your nationality??? . You got something to say my face is here don't aim at my back . You jumped up little pipsqueak
I don't have any problem with you 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
I didn't ever insult your nationality, neither have I ever insulted Finland, its a conspiracy theory, Im not the one who made it up.
Obviously, I'm not stupid to believe that Finland doesn't exist

Arabian Princess I apologise for my words to you. I'm proud of my country as is hummingbird so when attacked of course I come to her defence. You don't understand the history behind that saying so I'm saying sorry to you for my words . I want to be friends not enermy

Arabian Princess I apologise for my words to you. I'm proud of my country as is hummingbird so when attacked of course I come to her defence. You don't understand the history behind that saying so I'm saying sorry to you for my words . I want to be friends not enermy
÷+×=/£€₩@%$

Ok 100%, Yes its very good to be proud of your country.

Why are you guys basically fighting about your countries' existence ??? 😭

Why ?? 😭

This forum is aboit roseeeee !

Who is roseeeee ?????

Why are you all doing forums about one single person ???

Who is roseeeee ?????

Why are you all doing forums about one single person ???

Idk , people are making people's forum ......

NOO of course it doesn't exist.!!!
its just a magical land where ppl and kids go to become fairies and mermaids and they can fly and u can do magic and its REAL name is wonder Land
and if u want pics i can send them to u guys ☺

I thought everyone knew that already 🤔🤔

just joking🫠
Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer 😆