Blocking profiles (racism) Wszystko i nic

hey everyone,

I wanted to share something that’s been on my mind.
it seems a few people here have blocked me just because I’m from India. because I can’t access their profile but my friends from other countries can (which makes it obvious they’ve blocked me) and I’ve got no connection, whatsoever to the person who blocked me (I’ve never had a chat with those people). that’s a bummer right?

I believe this website is to make connections with people irrespective of the country they’re from. and blocking me just because I’m an Indian is very unfair in my opinion. this is sick. racism at it’s finest...

has anyone else experienced something similar?

Well, you can't label people as racists because you are blocked. It might be because they don't like your activity on the forum or got multiple bad experiences with people from your country as aforementioned.
Typically, India has an extremely bad reputation on the internet and exchange app because of some men from them. It's probably on the top terrible countries with Morocco, Algeria, and some African or middle east countries... No racism from people (mostly women) who block them, just a sad observation.

If it really bothers you, then just consider that you wouldn't have a good talk to those people since they are blocking an entire country.

well that person called "hummingBird95" blocked the whole Penpal Gate (Except Finland and Finnish people) l think 😂

She not blocked me
Yeah, cuz youre from Finland
Ok yes

@hogwartsdropout Now I blocked you just because I find you to be extremely oversensitive person who tries really hard to make a victim out of yourself 👍