Gossip about people on penpal gate Wszystko i nic

Here we can gossiping about people on penpal gate (without talking shit)

I created 3 fake accounts here in 2021/2022 and they still exist, i did it to have more likes on my profile💀💀💀

🤔🙄🙈

I created 3 fake accounts here in 2021/2022 and they still exist, i did it to have more likes on my profile💀💀💀
Ahah , u know !!!😉

Gossiping is a really really bad thing in islam🙂 REALLY BAD . 🙂

Still an entertainment haha

Ur not muslim😭

GOSSIPING IN FORUM ISNT GOSSIPING ANYMORE !

i think there’s a penpal that thinks i care about them too much 😶 we’ve barely talked ahahaha

i did notice people on here tend to be a bit weird sometimes

i think there’s a penpal that thinks i care about them too much 😶 we’ve barely talked ahahaha

Agree

They really are

There are a lot of people on the internet who starts to love and like you after u talked to them like 1 minute and half,it happens to me a lot with the boys that contact me on instagram (tf cares abt them they are so annoying i swear)

There are a lot of people on the internet who starts to love and like you after u talked to them like 1 minute and half,it happens to me a lot with the boys that contact me on instagram (tf cares abt them they are so annoying i swear)

omg no but this one keeps deactivating their acc and coming back thinking i worried about them or missed them kjjjjj so annoying

on another hand i met my boyfriend here<3 went well at least once

I also did, i created account about friend of the main one, so it would be more believable

Stay away from gossip! My long penpals here for years are to precious to make gossip about them🤗 I like them, they are a part of my daily life🤗

Edytowane przez Piwipete .