Ten temat jest zamknięty. Nowe posty posty nie są dozwolone.

I'm 54 y.o., I want to know also women younger than 35 y.o. but I can't! Wszystko i nic

It's one of the things I don't like of this site. I'm 54 y.o., I want to be free to contact younger women, too. Younger than 35 y.o. When I search for members, the minimum age is by default set to 35 y.o. Nobody can't choose what is the right age of people I want to contact. We're not talking about 18 y.o., it would be normal, but 35 y.o.! I often chat with younger women, on other sites. I feel much younger than my age and often I prefer to chat with younger women. Why here is so different? If I type a keyword, I can see also younger profiles, but men and women, and from all countries. I would like to be free to search for a younger woman from a particular country! I wrote to the penpal gate support too. No answer until now.

Hello,

Because of unsolicited messages, this is the temporary solution we decided to put in place to protect younger members. Of course it doesn't suit everyone, but it does work as intended for the majority of people - only a small minority of people are willing to talk with much younger/older members. I understand this isn't ideal though, so the long term solution will be to set an explicit age range to allow/block unwanted ages, but it takes a bit longer to build.

Hope that helps

Thank you. But I think that other people of my age would like to know younger people, and I mean younger than 35 years. Ok for now

Hello,

Because of unsolicited messages, this is the temporary solution we decided to put in place to protect younger members. Of course it doesn't suit everyone, but it does work as intended for the majority of people - only a small minority of people are willing to talk with much younger/older members. I understand this isn't ideal though, so the long term solution will be to set an explicit age range to allow/block unwanted ages, but it takes a bit longer to build.

Hope that helps

Mr thedreamer2 should leave me alone

I didn't contact you anymore, I'm not interested. I have my friends

Why don't you simply match your nickname and keep dreaming only? The whole thing sounds like nothing but an age regression.

I'm closing this thread, the request was answered and this is no longer productive. Please remain respectful towards one another.

Ten temat jest zamknięty. Nowe posty posty nie są dozwolone.