Do you think PenPal Gate is in decline ? Wszystko i nic

It seems to me to have changed a lot over the years

Well ... first of all, I am not here long enough...

Even if that is the case, it is still up to EVERYONE to steer it in another direction ... 🙂
Further, I think the question is more than justified AND of course I would like to answer:

"For me, it just becomes visible where we are going in general. "

Edytowane przez Lir_Elhan .

It sounds like you miss something, Luca.
What is it?

the war freaks should be kicked out of here

I miss the forums of real engagement, Most young people say they want peaceful conversations but, in the end, no one really wants to participate in peaceful conversations. Most popular topics usually seem to have those members who find a calling to add their opinions in what most of us would call, disruptive topics.

Story writing forums are dead. I've tried my turns, but no one seems interested in coming up with more to the story.

Why is it so difficult to evolve?
Is it even possible?

Two questions I encounter again and again. So I'm not surprised that they also resonate
with some forum members. To be quite honest, ... it even pleases me! Why? Well, most
people are only very superficially moved by this questions – if at all – but, ... this is the
direction in which I strive to find coherent answers for myself:

Possible?

Quite clearly ... it is possible and more than that, it is the very reason why we have
bodies on earth (to expirience). The second question is not quite so simple.

The collective consciousness of humanity is at a breaking point. It is a bit like
the classic 'Kobayashi Maru' ... a global Koan. So the task is to tackle the task,
but there is No Short Term Outcome to the problem. Example:

We are trying to create an artificial intelligence. This is not generally wrong BUT ... we
have not the slightest idea what consciousness or self-awareness actually is! It is most
likely completely unimaginable and without any attribute in its very nature.
On the physical level it is generated by the microbial symbiosis in our bodies. There is
a direct mirror of consciousness in the body of a human being. I go so far as to say that
the microbial world in our bodies generates what we perceive as 'I'. A selfish person
has less symbiotically oriented microbial beings settled in his body than one who per-
ceives his environment as an extension of his own body. In other words: In a higher
established state everything works as one entity and there are no warlike tendencies at
all. That what we call and feel as what we are is created by this little beings ... it is the
sum of billions & trillions of microbile beings. We still believe that this 'I' is the same as
Self-Awareness ... but it is not. The 'I' is in boundries and the Self is infinite!

Back to the first part of the question.

At this point, the collective of humanity is formed by people whose microbial balance
is completely disturbed. The majority of human beings are formed by individuals who
float around like corks in a vast ocean. From a trancendental point of view – a person
in a state of cosmic consciousness – they are not 'corks' but virtually in a state of:

________________________Dimensionless Sleeping Consciousnesses________________________

From such a situation, no change can be brought about by an individual that is still a
part of this collective. Anyway.
The 'solution' is to move the field – the ocean – NOT trying to move one individual –
cork – in a specific direction. When this happens, the movement will be transferred
to the 'corks'. This has been happening for ages! BUT from leaders who think, they
know best. They do know best – but mostly just for themself... 🙂

PenPal Gate is a micro cosmos with same attributes. Many members may 'sleeping'
but EVERYONE can start to write his or her 'vision' and create attraction. It is wise or
– Present Wisdom – to understand that not many will respond at first. BUT, there is an
influence ... collectiv will perhaps awaken with time...

It seems to me to have changed a lot over the years
It does feel like that to me. One of the major problems, I think, is the massive, Reddit-like toxicity in the forums as well as the growing number of bots, trolls, and predators.

Anyway, I just hope admins will keep that site. It's very valuable and precious with all that people here.

What predators?! I can agree with there being pro-nationalists. I've seen no bots, which is great.

Do you think PenPal Gate is in decline ?

This is a subjective question, but I can say that the number of visits as well as messages sent every day has been consistent. I think I agree with DanielWeathers that forum/chat engagement has gone down over time, as most people prefer sticking to 1-1 interactions.

One of the major problems, I think, is the massive, Reddit-like toxicity in the forums as well as the growing number of bots, trolls, and predators.

Could you please elaborate or share examples? We take these issues seriously and have spent significant resources to address them. Of course it can happen, but it should not be a common occurrence.

Anyway, I just hope admins will keep that site. It's very valuable and precious with all that people here.

It's not going anywhere. In fact, it's still in active development and improvements should come out in a somewhat near future. 🙂

We should respect everyones idea of using this website ... as long
as the intention to use it is not harmful. The huge age differences
between the members alone make it only natural that they are
quite different.

It should also be borne in mind that no one can really see whether
contributions are read and not every member gives a reflection to
the outside world. Of course, this does not mean that he or she
does not think about the content. Everyone should contribute as
he or she sees fit.

There is also the possibility of presenting interesting topics
that only some members might find attractive. In any case:

If WE really 'decline' here, it is still up to US to change that.