🪥🦷Should I brush my teeth before or after breakfast 🪥🦷? Wszystko i nic

Answers please

It can depend on some things.

(1) Do you brush your teeth and eat breakfast right after?
If so, brush your teeth after breakfast instead
(2) Do you need to get ready quickly for work/school?
You might want to get up early, eat first, then brush your teeth last.

The thing is, brushing your teeth without waiting a minimum of 30-60 minutes after eating can be harmful to your teeth. Every food has some kind of sugar in it and the bacteria basically 'eats' it and ejects acid onto your teeth. Your mouth is in an 'acidic environment' after eating. If you brush your teeth right after eating, you are prone to brush the acid around. It will weaken your enamel (protective coating of your teeth) This is why you should wait the period of time after you eat to brush your teeth.

In conclusion, I'd say you should consult your dentist for more reliability because I may have some facts incorrect though this is what I know. But brushing after is best.

I prefer to brush them after breakfast.
Because to eat after brushing feels somehow senseless for me personally.

After. It's just more practical and You prolong the time when teeth are free from sugar and other stuff till the next meal.

I personally can't stand the feeling of "dirty" teeth after meal, so I brush them asap, I even carry my brush and paste almost everywhere.

It’s all your choice, but going by facts, it’s generally better to brush them before breakfast, because the bacteria that builds up in your mouth overnight can be cleaned away and doesn’t get an opportunity to feed on your breakfast.

I think its better after breakfast cause the food tastes better and you clean the teeth afterwards

Facts

I often brush my teeth.Twice a day, I think.Brushing teeth before the breakfast is faster for you.

Mouthwash is also good