Rugby Wszystko i nic

What do you think about rugby?

CRINGE

jkjk

i don't follow it much, but it's fun

As a teenager I played it for 3 years, I liked it but then I had to stop because it was far from my city and I had to think about studying, after rugby I moved on to 7-a-side football. I know that the Italian national rugby team is one of the poorest

As a teenager I played it for 3 years, I liked it but then I had to stop because it was far from my city and I had to think about studying, after rugby I moved on to 7-a-side football. I know that the Italian national rugby team is one of the poorest
Better than San Marino

I used to play rugby in school and college. Though, I still follow games and currently the world cup, supporting South Africa "Springboks" of course

I used to play rugby in school and college. Though, I still follow games and currently the world cup, supporting South Africa "Springboks" of course
Shame you’ll have to watch Ireland beat them in the final 😔

Well, that’s not going to happen, Ireland we’re the better team, but there they go. New Zealand stand no chance against the springboks