Do you feel lonely easily? Wszystko i nic

When someone is talking to me online, I am okay
But when none of my friends is online or nobody is talking to me, I feel really lonely
Do you feel the same?

Sometimes I just really want to talk

Is that an illness?

I don’t fell lonely. But bored.

I often feel lonely. Even in crowded situations, I feel isolated. But when I'm with my friends and family, I feel like I'm part of them.

I often feel lonely. Even in crowded situations, I feel isolated. But when I'm with my friends and family, I feel like I'm part of them.
That’s nicee

I don’t fell lonely. But bored.
Great

I like to be alone but not lonely
(if you know what i mean haha)

I know!
I am not a person who really wants to be alone 😂 I want to talk to others all the time which is annoying to others >.<

I always feel alone and different.

I am never really alone so loneliness isnt a thing that i experience often 🙂 Maybe when my son goes to a longer sports course haha

Maybe you are just too extrovert and have friends who are introvert or something different.
Not everybody likes to talk to somebody at every chance.

I'm alone often but I don't feel lonely.

I agree, but there are also people apparently with a lot of friends, but alone in reality.

I agree, but there are also people apparently with a lot of friends, but alone in reality.
Indeed, alot of people choose quantity over quality but end up feeling alone surrounded by a bunch of strangers they never really knew.

You expanded perfectly my thought 👍

Sure, there were such a time. But it's now behind my back.

I often feel alone and lonely. And I want to chat online with women, hoping to know someone similar to me. When I was a teen, I was already feeling romantic, feeling alone, feeling different. Now that I'm older, it's exactly the same. I'm better, because I'm more romantic than ever, more mature, everything is strenghtened. But I feel alone. ...It's easier if you are similar to others. I'm "too" particular. Not the kind of man that women want. Maybe.