Have you ever felt cut off from the world? Wszystko i nic

Sometimes, I am so lonely😐

.It's like being immersed in water, so cold.No one came to me, and I didn't want to go along with some people because of the bottom line in my heart.🤔

But when I really embrace loneliness and bear despair, I think maybe I am too strict

Yes I have🙁 but when I felt lonely, I always did some sports or played the piano, that’s useful for me

Yea I have I felt like I was different from everyone, like I just didn’t fit in. I don’t know why but I just do and it doesn’t help

i have always felt like that. sometimes i feel like i dont really belong here on earth. Its usually when i am feeling very lonely or bored. when i get this feeling i try to get my mind of it by trying to do something fun, make stuff, read, talk to people, play an instrument or just play music on youtube.

It seems to me that this feeling just happens to everyone at least once in a lifetime. It hurts a lot, but that's life...

Yes! I used to get this feeling all the time when I was younger. DON'T LAUGH! But I used to wake up for no reason in the middle of the night suddenly feel lonely and depressed, and I ran for my mom...that's really a hard time for me, I felt I'm so small( among this huge world) and my life have no meaning what so ever.I felt small as dust and light as feather...(in other words: cut off from the world) But FORTUNATELY I have so much school work to do these days, which left me no time to feeling bad.

I recognise this also and agree with Melissa K. What she says helps.

Yes! I used to get this feeling all the time when I was younger. DON'T LAUGH! But I used to wake up for no reason in the middle of the night suddenly feel lonely and depressed, and I ran for my mom...that's really a hard time for me, I felt I'm so small( among this huge world) and my life have no meaning what so ever.I felt small as dust and light as feather...(in other words: cut off from the world) But FORTUNATELY I have so much school work to do these days, which left me no time to feeling bad.
OMG the samee

That's not a curse but a gift in some circumstances. Loneliness, is the gate to your inner journey, safe and securely. During this journey you learn lots of important facts about yourself, and how to make your way to get back, and to break the gate of loneliness out. That's a natural phase in every human's life.