Strange comments about your look Wszystko i nic

Have you ever got strange comments about your face or face expression?
Something like "do you ever smile?", " you look way too unhappy", "don't roll your eyes" or "you seem so arrogant"?
If you ever had such a line about yourself, how did you feel about it?

Well, my english teacher tells me everytime, when he looks at me, he thinks the world is going to end😂😂 keep smiling

Have you ever got strange comments about your face or face expression?
Something like "do you ever smile?", " you look way too unhappy", "don't roll your eyes" or "you seem so arrogant"?
If you ever had such a line about yourself, how did you feel about it?

I've had those lines told to me many times.

I suppose I'd be the champion in this league. 🙂 I was called Dracula by students while I was working in the college. They were fairly rich in producing rumours and tales about me. I enjoyed hearing all those craps. I used their own weapon against them and then enjoyed this even more. 🙂

I suppose I'd be the champion in this league. 🙂 I was called Dracula by students while I was working in the college. They were fairly rich in producing rumours and tales about me. I enjoyed hearing all those craps. I used their own weapon against them and then enjoyed this even more. 🙂
How did you use their weapon against them? 😮

How did you use their weapon against them? 😮
Easy. Just play the freak when you are in the freak show. After a while it is no more fun but a true confusion for them. 🙂

Maybe they tell that just because you are from Russia and they think all Russians are Monsters.

I've often had similar remarks, especially during Secondary School. Sometimes it made me feel bad. Sometimes I didn't care. I've simply got used to it with time.

I've often had similar remarks, especially during Secondary School. Sometimes it made me feel bad. Sometimes I didn't care. I've simply got used to it with time.
I guess it happens this way:
At first you laugh and turn it into the joke. Next times either you don't care or you get driven mad, because this is nonsense

I guess it happens this way:
At first you laugh and turn it into the joke. Next times either you don't care or you get driven mad, because this is nonsense

Yeah. The first time, you think it's weird, bad or inocent, you wonder. But after ten times, it's like "Okay..."

Majority of anyone who's within my circle thinks that I got a low IQ.

I already asserted tons of efforts to remove them away from my circle, so a generation could continue.

[redacted by admin]

Good morning.

You seem very smart sir, I can assure you

Edytowane przez Etienne .