Shifting Wszystko i nic

What's the difference with dreaming, if you do it during your sleep..?
with shifting you feel everything with the 5 senses, you move and you know that this is reality, you are conscious, you can stay there as long as you want
Dont you use your 5 senses in your dream, nor don't you need to be conscious within your dream and expecting it to be the reality, or a reality, be it a simple dream or a lucid dream?
It's not a dream, don't use that term
I'm asking what's the differences. I didn't say it is a dream, but so far the way you describe your experience can be assimilated as a dream...

What's the difference with dreaming, if you do it during your sleep..?
with shifting you feel everything with the 5 senses, you move and you know that this is reality, you are conscious, you can stay there as long as you want
Dont you use your 5 senses in your dream, nor don't you need to be conscious within your dream and expecting it to be the reality, or a reality, be it a simple dream or a lucid dream?
It's not a dream, don't use that term
I'm asking what's the differences. I didn't say it is a dream, but so far the way you describe your experience can be assimilated as a dream...
Ohh ok, sorry I didn't understand. The difference is that with shifitng I can stay there whenever I want, I am conscious etc.

For shifting you need to be relaxed so it is highly recommended to meditate and listen to subliminals. What are the subliminals? To us they may seem like simple sounds but our subconscious gets Information through them. There are the subliminals with lambda and theta waves..and many others. Many have a higher frequency.
I recently tried listening to subliminals. the good grades subliminals. I think they worked in my exams, I'm not sure.. have they ever worked for you?

For shifting you need to be relaxed so it is highly recommended to meditate and listen to subliminals. What are the subliminals? To us they may seem like simple sounds but our subconscious gets Information through them. There are the subliminals with lambda and theta waves..and many others. Many have a higher frequency.
I recently tried listening to subliminals. the good grades subliminals. I think they worked in my exams, I'm not sure.. have they ever worked for you?
Yes

And for all the rest, there is Prozac

Hve you shifted? What do you think? Here we can share some tips. I had a shifting experience between the night of 5 and 6 March and other 2
Hahaha, I do that

Where are you shifting to ?