Who knows like the flirting signs of a female? Wszystko i nic

I like I think a lot of females flirt with me but I am not to sure what the signs are

1. She tries to be close to you. She might try to sit next to you, or somewhere where she would be able to see you.
2. Whenever she laughs, she looks at you first. I don't really know why, but as a girl myself I notice that a lot.
3. She tries to talk about you to your friends, maybe ask stuff about you or something like that
4. She gets emotional if anything is about you. For example if you get sick, she might become a little depressed somewhat.
5. Finally, if she really likes you, then she might start trying to treat you better of different from everyone else. It should be kinda clear. Because as a girl, we sometime take things a little over.

I think that's about it. We girls are actually quite easy.

1. She tries to be close to you. She might try to sit next to you, or somewhere where she would be able to see you.
2. Whenever she laughs, she looks at you first. I don't really know why, but as a girl myself I notice that a lot.
3. She tries to talk about you to your friends, maybe ask stuff about you or something like that
4. She gets emotional if anything is about you. For example if you get sick, she might become a little depressed somewhat.
5. Finally, if she really likes you, then she might start trying to treat you better of different from everyone else. It should be kinda clear. Because as a girl, we sometime take things a little over.

I think that's about it. We girls are actually quite easy.

It's also the hair touching

You have to look at the direction of the legs, according to psychological studies, if while she is sitting, and her knees point towards you, it means that she likes you… then if she often laughs at your jokes, if she often looks at your eyes and lips, if she tries to physical contact like touching your arm and if her eyes sparkle while she looks at you rest assured that she likes you

if she often looks at your eyes and lips, if she tries to physical contact like touching your arm and if her eyes sparkle while she looks at you rest assured that she likes you
Aren't you describing a spaniard/latina? 😂

You have to look at the direction of the legs, according to psychological studies, if while she is sitting, and her knees point towards you, it means that she likes you… then if she often laughs at your jokes, if she often looks at your eyes and lips, if she tries to physical contact like touching your arm and if her eyes sparkle while she looks at you rest assured that she likes you

oh and I forgot, when you look at her, look at her eyes, if the pupils are slightly dilated she likes you (again according to psychological studies)

if she often looks at your eyes and lips, if she tries to physical contact like touching your arm and if her eyes sparkle while she looks at you rest assured that she likes you
Aren't you describing a spaniard/latina? 😂

Edytowane przez __Saras96__ .

I like I think a lot of females flirt with me but I am not to sure what the signs are
Try to smell butt, if you smell pheromones, then she's ready to mate; if not, look for the cubs and try to kill them, it solves the problem, often, well, if you are a bear or somethhing.

Try to smell butt, if you smell pheromones, then she's ready to mate; if not, look for the cubs and try to kill them, it solves the problem, often, well, if you are a bear or somethhing.
This isn’t very fun… it isn’t nice joking with feelings of a guy who asked an information…

My days have come and went.

This isn’t very fun… it isn’t nice joking with feelings of a guy who asked an information…

He asked about females,, I give an answer about females. As for women, considering how girls here are answering, it seems clear that it's rather blurry or not something one will instinctively pay attention to. Nobody would also mention that it depends on the individual and that some women will talk a lot and be rather decisive taking the lead in flirting, whereas some will be way more subtle or not flirt at all desppite being interested...

Also the thread is 1 year odl and the OP used to spam this topic.

I had one young female throw herself at my public GF request then later pull her words back when her mind started thinking sensible again.

Calm down. Lian , There are better ways to get Sara's attention.

Lienshan's french way of flirting.

I like this comment.

(I don’t want you to think "Oh it’s a white girl writing this, I better ignore her, she definitely stupid." I don’t know if any of my comment will make sense, but at least hear me out) So I agree with Sade21 says. The other things women do, that can be the signs of flirting are:
- She tries to maintain the eye-contact with you.
- She tries to talk about meaningful things with you, instead of just small talks
- She immediately replies your text messages
- She tries to find time to spend time with you
And I think the biggest ones is slightly hitting you, sometimes making jokes about you (but not too often) and maybe smiling, which almost looks like a smirk

Edytowane przez Ten_Bezdelnitzy .

Which way? Would mushrooms work?

I like this comment.

Lianshen likes her.