Covid Wszystko i nic

crogneugneu

Sacrebleu !!! Mais que raconte tu ????😂

Je raconte du chakspire

Wawwwww

je sais

Je raconte du chakspire
Admiration totaaale pour cette personne totalement cultivée de la a utiliser du Chakespire !!

Moi je peux hahahhahaha

La tu peut plus!! Vu que t'es pas là!!!!🤣😂

All this crisis was nothing more than a slight renewal of the weakest population...
Nothing to fear nor to have feared...

yeah

La tu peut plus!! Vu que t'es pas là!!!!🤣😂

Maintenant je peux !! Parce que je suis là !! Haha 😂😂

All this crisis was nothing more than a slight renewal of the weakest population...
Nothing to fear nor to have feared...
Yes... But I think that weak or not, everyone can live! It's still hard to lose someone close to you even though they're weak! But actually, We have just take it as it comes, we can't do anything about it anyway.

yes, I know but I'm afraid of losing my loved ones

yes, I know but I'm afraid of losing my loved ones
Hey! Stop worrying! I'm sure everything will be fine ! But just know that if it comes to it... This is fate! You will have to rise from this experience even stronger! But making you sick when you haven't lost anyone yet won't do you any good! Just you will live badly! So cheer up!!! Be strong ! 💪

Now in france there is a new wave

I would say that I'm more concerned by it than afraid of it. I'm old enough that the chances of it killing me are higher than with other people. My wife and I are being very careful and here in Santa Clara county, California we have a relatively low infection rate (about 7 people per 100000) compared with the rest of the state and the rest of the country.

I'm more concerned about the long term effects of our poor response on people who are not able to work now. I'm afraid that the US is going to get worse before we get better. There are only a few countries worse than we are.

Yes, ur right. hope You are not going to have it, u and ur wife

Corona honestly confuses me. I don't know how it's going to go on and if we beat Corona there's a chance that another virus is going to come. I hope this is going to be over soon, but I don't think this is going to happen.