Meeting penpales in real Życie codzienne

Hello! Since one week my mexican penpal stays here in Germany with me and her vacations here are great and we are not only penpales but now real good friends!
How is your experience? Have you ever meet a penpale in real at visits or vacation?

I got mostly very good experiences at meeting pals and got beautiful memories with them. Most of the time, I moved to their places, either for vacations or to spend Christmas without any plan before. One time to meet and spend vacations with someone in a country we both didn''t know...

I only got one so-so experience when I met someone who came to live in France. I move to the city to meet, but our connections were shallows and it only made me drift away from that person.

I Never meet a penpal in real life. And I don’t want.

I Never meet a penpal in real life. And I don’t want.

Same

Yeah, it was my girlfriend for 1,5 years and we are still in touch

I met someone here, she came with a tourist group to my country last month. The meeting was just for one hour due to their busy schedule.
It was the first time I met a penpal face to face. Despite the short time, it was a great feeling to see someone in real life.

But I don’t want meet penpals in real.

Because they recognize youre fake or a scammer?

Dont let bother 😉

I don’t Want

Because they recognize youre fake or a scammer?

Dont let bother 😉

Never had the luck, but might happen someday 🙂

I had meet a few penpals of mine several times and with one I still have a good friendship. Sometimes it seems to me that she is like a sister to me 😅
I would continue to meet pen pals of mine again and again in the future, as long as you don't live too far apart. Then you can only do it within your own country, unless you are on holiday in the country anyway.

Never had but I would like to, though if you do meet someone from online you should take precautions

I don't meet my pen pals in reality and I'm not able to do it, cause I don't wanna see someone once a year. The only person, which I met from the world wide web was my partner and I don't regret it.
The others in my past never reached my present life.

Edytowane przez NetaKyu .

I would maybe like to meet ones penpals In real life. But I would better make these sides of my life separate🙂

i met a pen pal after talking for over 6 years and it was wonderful