Prices in Germany Życie codzienne

This may be a bit presumptuous, but I really want to know, what are the current prices in Germany? I have always heard that prices are very high nowadays
这可能有些冒昧,但是我很想知道,德国现在的物价现在到底怎么样?我一直听说现在的物价很高

It depends on what you think about.
Building houses are very very expensive at the moment, food is in compare to other western european countries pretty cheap, because the discounters and its power in the market don´t give increased prices to the customers (too much competition I guess).
But don´t forget the taxes: Different products can have different calculated parts of taxes.
If you compare it for example with Finland: The living costs in Finland are about 1/3 higher than in Germany, because of higher taxes. Therefore you can get more money if you are unemployed.

It depends on what you think about.
Building houses are very very expensive at the moment, food is in compare to other western european countries pretty cheap, because the discounters and its power in the market don´t give increased prices to the customers (too much competition I guess).
But don´t forget the taxes: Different products can have different calculated parts of taxes.
If you compare it for example with Finland: The living costs in Finland are about 1/3 higher than in Germany, because of higher taxes. Therefore you can get more money if you are unemployed.
I heard there are many messy tax projects in Germany now, right?

Good evening to everyone ( in Europe ! ) Well , I m just coming back from Western part of Germany ( Landau in der Pfalz and Karlsruhe ) and I confirm what Chris M883 says when he tells us that food is cheaper in Germany as in other europeans countries : I m a Lidl client and when you compare prices for the same goods in the same supermarkets between the german and the french sides of the border, I generally noticed a 30% price difference and beer , wine , pubs and restaurants are also cheaper specially in Rheinland Pfalz.