What‘s the meaning of this sentence? Życie codzienne

Before was was was ,was was is

I don’t know what you wanted to say but this sentence isn’t correct. Your sentence doesn’t mean anything.

Are there any grammar issues?

I don’t know what you wanted to say but this sentence isn’t correct. Your sentence doesn’t mean anything.

😂 Funny sentence, it would be easier to understand with quotation marks, no?

To construct a sentence in English in the affirmative form, you need to first place the subject group, then the verb, then the complement
Subject + verb + complement, like Mat (subject) t lives (verb to live) in Paris (complement)

I think that the sentence should be : Before " was" was "was", "was" was "is".
What I understood is that the past form of the verb "to be" is first at the present before being at the past... As the present is always a present and then became a past... Kinda philosophical 😂

I don't know, I understand the past form of the verb to be but employing “was” in all sentence, I don't understand, I may be not philosophical 😂😂
Maybe he wanted to speak in English like the Chinese sentences with “Shi”

Edytowane przez aacar .

Idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe more clear in the following sentence: Before (something) was, there was something, what was is

Or another sentence: What is the sound of something in the wood if nobody is there to listen to it?

I like it very much… it could be that it was and still it is, anything changed with time

Or another sentence: What is the sound of something in the wood if nobody is there to listen to it?
When you falling in a forest and there’s nobody around
Do you ever really crash, or even make a sound
Dear Evan Hansen, a nice musical : )

I know what he meant, my bro got was and is as nones😂 and make them be subject or object, it’s a nice sentence and I like it!

I think it would make sense because it is saying that the present tense of “was” is “is”.
It would make more sense like this:
‘Before “was” was “was”, “was” was “is”. Took me a while to figure it out 😂

I think it would make sense because it is saying that the present tense of “was” is “is”.
It would make more sense like this:
‘Before “was” was “was”, “was” was “is”. Took me a while to figure it out 😂
I think your comment is the most valuable and useful,thanks a lot!