How do I make friends with boys? Życie codzienne

I'm new to school, and I have some friends, who girls. The thing is, I want to be friends with boys, they seem funny, but I'm nervous

Does anyone knows any ways to start a conversation with boys?

Boys are simple… it’s enough to say “Hi” and keep the conversation… and don’t forget to joke. Moreover they haven’t to misunderstand your intention, so be clear that you want just their friendship

That's great, I'll try to do that more then) Thank you

That's great, I'll try to do that more then) Thank you

You’re welcome ❤️❤️

to) that natural restlessness. That just makes you VERY likeable. You
are a human being, Maria ... not a robot ... 🙂

Does anyone knows any ways to start a conversation with boys?
Start asking about their passions

You seem like a great person to talk to.

if I want to talk with the boy, I will ask him something, like homework or something he is good at it

😂 Haha,I always get on well with boys,nearl half of the boy in my class's my bro lol. You just need to joke along and stand their 'yellow gun'(this's chinglish)

😂 Haha,I always get on well with boys,nearl half of the boy in my class's my bro lol. You just need to joke along and stand their 'yellow gun'(this's chinglish)
草 U1S1我个人和女生说话时候其实很少开那些玩笑(其实即使和鸽们也很少说),只有比较熟的可能会开玩笑bt发电之类的

草 U1S1我个人和女生说话时候其实很少开那些玩笑,只有比较熟的可能会开玩笑bt发电之类的
哈哈😄😅

Yellow gun?

Yellow gun?
It means dirty talk lol

Yellow gun?
It means dirty talk lol
😂 thanks