🎠 ... Achievement ... 🎠 Życie codzienne

Have you ever experienced a situation where you thought shortly afterwards:

"How is this possible? If I had left the house even a minute later, got
into the car (or similar) ... then all this would never have happened! "

In such moments I always had the feeling of being particularly awake
and understanding life, although I was aware of not being able to hold
on to the state.

Often time stood still and the 'Sense-of-I' was completely 'erased'.

My personal greatest achievements: "All those situations in which I
created a framework to give other people exactly that experience. My
greatest achievements were all born out of the decision to let other
people have such experiences..."

Edytowane przez Lir_Elhan .

Hello Michael,

When I read "Achievements", I felt deeply affirmed.

All my encounters with you seem to be "working towards" this one moment now, or this morning. I have had many encounters in which I was allowed to experience such moments through you. But now it all makes sense in its entirety!

Okay briefly.
There is no point in trying to pin anyone down to anything. There is no point in trying to hold on to anything. Love sets you free. No one can construct such a thing unless he "goes" with the cosmic order ...

My life has also been shaped by numerous (so-called) coincidences. Looking back, I realise that it was precisely these experiences that made me who I am today.
One encounter that inspired and deeply changed me was brought about by the persistence of a friend. It happened 33 years ago and brought me together with my best friend and spiritual teacher. This relationship has not only accompanied me intensively, but has also allowed me to grow inwardly. It has made me what I am today - it's hard to imagine where my life would have led me without this (coincidental) encounter! The universe in action....

Edytowane przez The_Owl .