Permanent Lovers Życie codzienne

Write Your Book...

Language is an expression of consciousness. In the beginning was the word – Nada Brahma (Sound is God/Consciousness) – they say in Sanskrit, ... probably the oldest of all languages, here on earth.

So in the beginning there was a vibration.

Before that?

Just silence/transcendence.

What does that mean?

It – the vibration – was and still is the first expression of consciousness. Related to our daily existence, ... often we even feel these delicate vibrations. They are such delicate feelings that they may not be fully definable. We just feel ... there is something and it is powerful. But our hectic/active life is noisy and draws our attention to the coarser aspects ... not infrequently we lose ourselves here.

A writing artist – writer – often feels this level to be very strong. It is easier for him to give expression to the perception of this delicate area than to ignore it. Otherwise he gets into trouble. Musicians (most artists) have the same 'problem'. Anyone who has ever written a love letter or a poem knows the struggle, of course.

Artists are 'permanent lovers'.

They consciously give expression to their most tender feelings ... even if their works do not immediately suggest this. And this is true even for those who do not immediately become artists. All ideas or stories that cry out to be expressed begin in the subtle realms of perception. It is in these areas that intensity waits for us.

And ... that is why the best stories are not dependent on the subject matter, but on the intensity with which they are written. When an artist's hair stands on end – having THAT feeling again – he knows he has to get going again. The best books very often deal with everyday subjects. Topics that every human being knows.

On our platform, there is the possibility to cross-fertilise, to get under each other's arms and to exchange ideas. Do you have a story that you would like to write? Write to me, ... we'll talk about it.

🙂

Love & Light
michael

Edytowane przez Lir_Elhan .

This is a wonderful post.
I'd like to learn to write someday but I'm not feeling creative and never do to put any ideas into words. But my prison of self keeps me wanting to feel something beyond my limited value here and to dream, and to put my self in others' shoes.
My charactoers are some that have split from my own as a way to cope with stress and I live through my alter egos who gave me strength.

It is also possible that you are misjudging your situation.
In Sanskrit this is called Pragya Parat (the error of the intellect).
..................................................................................................................

You have just made a comment here and it is excellently formulated.
There is a clear structure to your thought. I am absolutely sure you
can train and expand this, ... eventually turn it into a post and/or a book.

It is worth considering: There are a lot of people who don't recognise
their self-worth and thus deprive themselves of wonderful
experiences and opportunities....

The number one tools to get stress and tension out of the
nervous system are meditation and yoga (sports).

You are able to train this too, Daniel ... 🙂

Edytowane przez Lir_Elhan .

Nothing in the Universe Permanent as I believe. Every thing change. Some slowly some very high speed.