Do you feel under pressure when studying? Życie codzienne

Just curious.

Perhaps.You know,we have so many exams.Especially Chinese students!
啊啊啊,作业·考试·升学。。。压力!中国学生滴痛啊(laughcry)

太真实了

Stress is unevitable in studies. But if we didn't stress, we would fail as we don't care that much. So the fact we are stressing is like an alert 'you should study or else' This is positive stress...
Unfortunately, nowadays, stress is negative. A lot of students do burnouts and stress way too much (just like me)... This is unbearable for a lot of people... 🙁

and the Indian students too ):

I heard that Indian students are good at math lol

Stress is unevitable in studies. But if we didn't stress, we would fail as we don't care that much. So the fact we are stressing is like an alert 'you should study or else' This is positive stress...
Unfortunately, nowadays, stress is negative. A lot of students do burnouts and stress way too much (just like me)... This is unbearable for a lot of people... 🙁
yeah u'r right

Yes because I need to get good grades 😩😩 every homework could change my grades so I need to study and I don’t like to …

yeah we are (: we aren't allowed calculators in school so we basically have to become human calculators ourselves haha

yeah we are (: we aren't allowed calculators in school so we basically have to become human calculators ourselves haha
we can't use calculators too🙂what are u learning?

I actually never stress with studying and the first time I studied was in grade 9. Before I never had to, because I found it too easy. And till today I kept this mentality, that an exam is not worth the stress because the stress will distract you. That actually makes me get good grades 😅

what do you mean by "what are you learning?"? do you mean what kind of chapters I study in math or...?

what do you mean by "what are you learning?"? do you mean what kind of chapters I study in math or...?
Stress negatively affects the ability to absorb information. If you begin stressing, take a break. Let the information you have already studied sink into your subconscious. Find a way to have some joy in what you're studying as well, that will help even more. Never pull all-nighters, because then you'll just create blockage in your memory.
thanks for your advice

yeah,which chapter are you learning in math

It strongly depends on the subjects i am studying for. E.g. I am not as stressed for my music stuff as for my profficiency classes/advanced classes, for me English, German, physics

Not really, only when I feel unprepared being out of time but most of the time I try to stay calm and confident it’s way better for more productivity/efficiency!

I went one year in India to school and it was a hard time, not because school was so difficult. I didn't like how the teacher treated the students. I don't say we don't have problems with that in Germany, we certainly have, but in India it was sometimes unbearable. They hit the students with sticks, constantly screaming and so on. So after sometime I switched off in class. Often you can do that, because the teacher doesn't as long as you are quite. I enjoyed my freetime and learnt the most at home. Don't understand me wrong India is a great country and I really enjoyed the time there, but some teacher were really hard to handle.

They hit the students with sticks, constantly screaming and so on.
oh my god!! really?? I've been studying here since preschool and I've never seen teachers hit students with sticks!
So after sometime I switched off in class. Often you can do that, because the teacher doesn't as long as you are quite. I enjoyed my freetime and learnt the most at home.
yeah I didn't go to school too last year (because of health) and I have to agree that I liked my free time and I learnt the most at home. now I'm back at school this year and it's quite different (I like it tho)

I'm sorry you didn't have a good time in school here. maybe it was many years ago and they changed now? I've never heard something like this 🙁