Urgent Help! Życie codzienne

can someone give me some tips to shoo away my nostalgia about 2019? i miss d school memories so much. Whenever I listen the song "Memories" from Maroon 5, it brings tears to my eyes and hurts deep inside a lot. + I used to listen a lot of Bollywood songs with my friends while coming and going from school, and whenever I listen that, may it be on the streets, or movies, or my mind or the TV, I miss them so much. I'm like obsessed with dose days. I don't know how to describe. It'll be great if you are a physiologist or have dealt with these yourself. And remember, India is not USA! Here we can't by ourselves invite our friends over. We don't have big 2 - 3 story homes with backyards here. I am just trapped like jailed in my 3 room house with my mom, dad and little brother. I joined this website to take my mind off these things. In India vaccine for people under 18 are not available yet, so my parents can't risk taking me out. People may call this depression, or whatever, I only know I'm suffering from nostalgia. It seems like those happy, fun days memories are a curse I'm destined for forever now. Before COVID it didn't matter much. I made some new memories every day, every vacation I used to go somewhere outstation with my family. I haven't been to my school or seen my besties since 13/3/2020 2:24PM. Even the famous songs "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran and Taki Taki have memories. They used to play every year in my annual school picnics, we used to dance like crazy! That used to be one of my happiest days. I want and have to say a lot of things but my fingers are paining from typing this much, hope you can help me out 🙂

I'm so sorry that you've been so deeply affected by the pandemic. I wish I knew more about any resources available to you in India but unfortunately I do not. I also and not a psychologist

I know it is a poor substitute, but are you able to stay in touch with your besties through social media or to get together in online meetings? Although that will not bring you back the world you knew it might give you a small part of it to provide some enjoyment.

Please know that even if you can't find resources within this group for help there are definitely resources available to you somewhere, we just need to find them and get you connected to them.

I'd like to see if anyone here has any good ideas and if not I'll try to do some more research to see what sources of assistance are available to you.

Thank you for trusting us enough to reach out for assistance.

Yes... even though one of my bestie is in the other section.. I'm still in touch with her by texting.. and thanks for helping 🤩😍🙂

I'm afraid most of the sites I've seen are about programs for children in India but they don't have details about how affected children can contact the programs. Save The Children has an office that is open on weekdays. If you're unable to find something about them in India yourself I'll reach out to them on Monday to see if they can help. Another organization that is listed as helping is UNICEF but they don't have any contact information for people in India.

There do appear to be resources and it's possible someone in your area (someone at your school for example) might have details on how kids in India can get help. You might also check with someone at your place of worship if you attend one. I know that those places might be closed, but they may still have people who are able to help. If you can't visit them you might be able to contact them via email, text or a phone call.

Go excercise!! Running is good to get rid of bad feelings. Or go outside atleast. Take walks

Go excercise!! Running is good to get rid of bad feelings. Or go outside atleast. Take walks
I can't do! I've mentioned it, I'm like jailed inside my house except for going to the dentists, and if I had a choice, I'd go anywhere, but dentists!!

I'm afraid most of the sites I've seen are about programs for children in India but they don't have details about how affected children can contact the programs. Save The Children has an office that is open on weekdays. If you're unable to find something about them in India yourself I'll reach out to them on Monday to see if they can help. Another organization that is listed as helping is UNICEF but they don't have any contact information for people in India.

There do appear to be resources and it's possible someone in your area (someone at your school for example) might have details on how kids in India can get help. You might also check with someone at your place of worship if you attend one. I know that those places might be closed, but they may still have people who are able to help. If you can't visit them you might be able to contact them via email, text or a phone call.

a
In my school, we have counselling for special/disabled kids. Since, I'm none of them, and I'm pretty sure everyone misses school, I don't think school can be of any help till yet.

I'm afraid it was a busy day at work and I was unable to break free to call the organization when their office was open. I hope to do it tomorrow and will update this thread accordingly.

Its fine. Don't pressurize yourself 🙂

I called the Save The Children India office here in the US and they recommended reaching out to United Way India. Here is their contact information.

#501, Sun Vision Spenta, 3rd Road, Khar West, Mumbai - 400052, Maharashtra, India

(email hidden)

+91-22-26043611

I don't live in Mumbai. I live in Kolkata. Anyways, it's fine. My horrible online classes have resumed after my 1 month holiday, and I'm fine! I have my studies and exams pressure now to keep my occupied, but anyways thanks 🙂😘

Hi🙂

Would you like to write dairy?Write something about your life,emotion,friends,view,environment,season,plant...

If you focus on the outside world,it hard to nourish the soul sometimes.
If you have religion,you could try to pray to your god,they will know your heart or help you.

I was relaxed and peace in the 3 months(2020) stay at home,not went out,except dump rubbish once or twice.It's a nice time for me.