Peace in your Heart Życie codzienne

I wanted to write this message to give you peace in your heart, knowing that no matter how bad is your day/week/life, it can always be worse !

First, I will not.talking about how.many hours I've worked these last weeks and how I'm tired...

But what interesting is, is that in only a week, I've lost 250€ trying to help a good-looking father with his son (not the want that you see in advance that it is a trap...), raging about this scam I've been catched riding my car Sooooooooo too fast and I know that, now, I will have to face the judge for this, and finally I work as an anestetist a had a Terrible day today... At the end of this, hoping that all this shit will end for the weekend, I heard that a patient that I putted to sleep has now complications from my aenesthesia... Maybe (for sur) will I have to face someone for this too....

I have absolutly no idea when all this will end and when I will find back peace...
And of course, these are only the tip of the Iceberg of my cureent shitty life...

So, keep in mind that your day was finally not so bad enjoy all small moments of happiness that you can have... They last not for long...

Large OOF size for the patient. Hopefully it will get a little bit better or no shit will be added in the upcoming weeks for you. I'd say though that trying to keep calm and not stressing or getting angry at a thing you have no power on anymore, or at something for which "rage" will be of absolutely no use can be a good way to avoid to call more crap (typically facing a judge because of the way you were driving). Probably this is a hard thing to do for most of people, but I think it really worth the try to add a pinch of stoicism in one's life just for this at least.

I totally agree with you, stoicism is aleays the best way to react !
I will not say that, usually, I am always Under Control, but for now the problem is that I'm so f*cking tired that I tend to lost control easily... And, unfortunately for me, this is a great vicious cycle !
You fo sh*t by tiredness, you react by tiredness and finally you make sh*t even worst by over-reacting by tiredness... All this bringing you more tiredness and difficulties in live...
But thx for your support !

I can imagine very well your situation, and for sure tiredness or hunger can makes shit harder to deal with. Onthis point, I guess it's better to try to slow down when it's possible.

My pleasure