feelings 🌹 Życie codzienne

What is the most bizarre thing you have ever done, and kept believing that you wouldn't complete it, but did it somehow. Mine is riding a camel and elephant (I know it isn't bizarre but anyway)

Mine is fighting 3 men who were beating a woman. I got my ass handed to me but the woman was safe because some of my friends came out a place we were at.

Mine is fighting 3 men who were beating a woman. I got my ass handed to me but the woman was safe because some of my friends came out a place we were at.
Wow sooo cool! Because you are currently 15, at what age did you fight and approx. what age was that woman?

15 and 16

About 4 years ago I got pulled in a debate group and I was the youngest. I thought other kids would not listen to me (they were at least 2 years older than me), resigning myself to be just a blur. The thing is, when we were preparing our final debate, they took one of my points and added it to the discussion, and at the end it helped us win it. They offered me lunch and I have to say, it was one of the bast day of my highschool career.
Maybe the story is not bizzare, but I wanted to share it.