christians here? Życie codzienne

Deus vult? Questio quid Deus vult? Magis sanguis? Nugas blatis. Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum. Pax tecum, pax in terra!

I'm christian and a catholic

I'm born again. ❤

i am catholic and ordonnated deacon . God tame me some years ago to serve him among my brothers in humanity .
The true way of the disciples of Christ is the way of fratrenity it is the way toward the father .

I was christian (catholic) before (my parents baptized me when I was just a baby). Now (for a few years) I'm an apostate. I think that everyone has the right to believe in whatever they want, but the Church, as institution, seems hypocritical and cynical to me.
Just my opinion, I really respect each one's beliefs.

I am a catholic, too. 🙂

Deus vult? Questio quid Deus vult? Magis sanguis? Nugas blatis. Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum. Pax tecum, pax in terra!
Homines Deus non indigent ad effundendum sanguinem. Religion is a cement for a society, and when there is no religion, there is another one forming from ashes. Nowadays, religion isn't catholicism, but money and Apple. Hence, there is no need to blame religion, when people just... try to follow any dogma.

I am Orthodox Christian

Homines Deus non indigent ad effundendum sanguinem. Religion is a cement for a society, and when there is no religion, there is another one forming from ashes. Nowadays, religion isn't catholicism, but money and Apple. Hence, there is no need to blame religion, when people just... try to follow any dogma.
If money and apple is our new religion, then i am a heretic😂

Hello!
I'm catholic, bro! 😃

I am an atheist, my grandmother believes in Protestantism, my parents believe in Buddhism, and my grandfather believes in Taoism, but they are all pan believers. It seems that people in China do not believe in religion with enthusiasm.

😸Surprisingly yep there are, 😊 I’m a proudly Christian ✌🏻