How's your quarantine going? Życie codzienne

@Neskkkkk I like that you say fattER as if you were already fat and were just getting marginally more fat. 😛

I watched "Parfume: the story of a murderer" yesterday, it's a really gripping one! And the music is marvellous! Here you have a link ---> https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/
I read the book, but I didn't watch the film, It is beautiful?

I m working and I not stay in quarantine.

Hey there!

My quarantine is quite OK since it does'nt really changes my habits as I already worked at home before. The only difference is that, now, boyfriend is home all day, without any work, so I'm not as productive as I wish I'd be 😃

Hope you're all doing well wether you are in quarantine or not!

I enjoy spending time at home. I study, I watch films and series, I read books, chatting with friends. There are many things to do actually
Me too, but I actually miss going out.

i have been staying at home for 3 months since the lockdown of wuhan. things are fine. I prepare for AP exams, consider about what courses I should take in college,watch tv,have classes, etc.

I am still working, so going to work, working out and watching Netflix! Hoping for warmer weather, so I can go outside to do yard work and go for walks!

Watch films and TV series on netflix .

After a long time of boredom, I started to sew some masks.. and eat more chocolat than before the quarantine🙂

It has been a challenge I am stuck at home with 6 siblings and have nowhere to go. Nothing to do.

I recently finiched the good doctor serie, and i do some workout out, listening to music , reading and chatting with friends, it's a new experience for me since i don't stay at home all this time haha but we're fine. Hope you all a good days 🙂

I watched "Parfume: the story of a murderer" yesterday, it's a really gripping one! And the music is marvellous! Here you have a link ---> https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/

To Moonlightalley. I like the movie but I prefer the book Patrick Suskind the Perfum.

To Radu26,
I miss going out too. Though I work part time in a nursing home and yes there are always things to do. But social meetings are good, going out in the nature. I love to hike. It is not allowed in France more than 1km from your home and more than 1 hour. Having a meal in a restaurant with my sons or friends not allowed! Frustration! Even though I know it's for a good cause!

I’m really bored, i spend all the time watching tv series on netflix or sleeping!! Please tell me something i can do 🙁(

It's kinda boring therefore this is one of the things I am going to do this quarantine.