I would like to have a german penpal ! :) Deutsch

Heeeee everyonee :whistling

I'm a 16 years old dutch girl. My name is Sharon.
I would like to have a german penpal because maybe i can visit him/her with trian? it's so closee 🙂

aaaand, this year i have a german exam....i'm so bad :blink maybe there is someone who can help me a little,
just talk a little german and english! German looks like dutch, so i hope i'll learn fast 😁

if u want to be that penpal, write me bellow or on my page!
(btw i don't like talking on penpal-gate, i prefer what's app/facebook/viber 001_rolleyes

byebyeee!

hey I am from germany and 14 🙂 I would love to have a dutch freind and to help you 🙂 write me on this mail address ? (email hidden) ? its noot my real private one but I ll check it 🙂

Salut je m'appelle moustapha, je vis au senegal et je compte faire une visite en allemagne et de préférence à berlin. C'est pourquoi j'aimerais parler de la vie en général.et j aimerai avoir un(e) correspondant(e)mon facebook est moustapha beye beye et mon e-mail est (email hidden) ok

He's my name is Anna and I'm 16 too. I would help you with German with a great pleasure you can write me an e-mail under these email address: (email hidden)
Later I can also give you my skype, snapchat or Facebook dates and also my mobile phone number if you have what's app. I would be very happy if we could become friends.
Love Anna ❤️

Hi, my name is Jasmin and I would like to become your friend. I'm 16 Years old and ferching for friends all over the world and well if you are interestet just write me.

Ten temat był przez jakiś czas nieaktywny i jest teraz tylko do odczytu.