Iran and Israel war Polityka i władza

I want to ask : what is your opinion about it ? I mean do u think the war will be started ?

As an iranian im a bit worried honestly

I want to ask : what is your opinion about it ? I mean do u think the war will be started ?

As an iranian im a bit worried honestly

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭NO WAR !!!

Iran government fears to loose their own Power because they know the Population of Iran dont any war and the government finally stops this religiös Shit.

Iran government fears to loose their own Power because they know the Population of Iran dont any war and the government finally stops this religiös Shit.
Are you sure? Do you know Iran and the Iranian people?

I am really worried

In my opinion, if they attack, they will attack border cities or cities that are military.

Unless Israel is Russia!

In my opinion, if they attack, they will attack border cities or cities that are military.

Unless Israel is Russia!

Exactly

I'm here to learn and improve English. I still have many difficulties

Iran shouldn't be considered as the underdog in such a match. Iran is a pretty hard nut to crack down. The growing Sunni-Shi’a divide is the main such situation where Iran’s distinctiveness is an advantage. Shi’a Muslims are the largest group in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Oman, and Bahrain, while also comprising significant minorities in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and other countries. Iran sponsors large Shi’a groups in Lebanon and Iraq along with small ones. So far, Iran has had a major appeal to only one Shi’a community, that of Lebanon through its sponsorship of
Hizballah. Iran has also become the patron for both Palestinian Islamist groups, Hamas and Islamic Jihad, eclipsing Arab counterparts. They also have a great influence on Iraqi state-sponsored umbrella organization composed of approximately 67 different armed factions, with around 230,000 fighters that are mostly Shia Muslim groups, called Quwwāt al-Ḥashd ash-Shaʿbī. To cut a long story short, Iran is not Iran only. Israel is not capable to run a war in such a vast scale. I don't think there will be such a war at all. It may keep going on as some kind of dog fight.