Believe in covid? Polityka i władza

No, I do not, and I have verry good reasons for that.

Covid exists but politics has made it much worse than it actually was

And which reasons do you have? Tell us your arguments. So all victims commited suicide?

Of course all viruses and bacterias arent real its simply doctors' conspiracy

Covid exists, but its just a normal flu, The doctors and the news heavily exaggerated it.
There were no need for vaccines etc

Yuna_Yu is 100% right

Covid is NOW like a flu, because it has itself developed to one by time. This is not unusual for epidemics.
But thank the 90% who took the vaccazine.
China had its problems after radical lockdowns because they wanted the people should only use their own developed vaccazine.

Covid is NOW like a flu, because it has itself developed to one by time. This is not unusual for epidemics.
China had its problems after radical lockdowns because they wanted the people should only use their own developed vaccazine.
Really? I thank the 50% who did nót take the vaccin.

And which reasons do you have? Tell us your arguments. So all victims commited suicide?
Covid has been set up by government. It does not exist. Its just a normal grip. Have you ever been thinking how the world réally looks like?

Yes, like in italy in the beginning of 2020.
Just a hint: be careful with alternative facts on YouTube.

And is the world a Matrix in reality? Or flat or are we lead with chemtrails?

We are lead with chemtrails.

I don't believe in Covid in the same way that I don't believe in the existence of my hand, goldfish or air. I know all of those exist, it has nothing to do with believing. You believe in a god or greater purpose to life, not in reality.

Even if you don't "believe" in reality being real, it doesn't matter. Because reality is still real and reality won't care whether you believe in Covid or not, once you have it.
Reality also doesn't care if you believe the earth is flat. You believing the eart is flat doesn't make it flat.
You believing a virus doesn't exist, doesn't make the virus vanish.
And me believing my hand doesn't exist also doesn't make my hand vanish.

I got it so I’m pretty sure it exists lol. Why do you think it doesn’t?🫥

Bcause it has been set up by government to get controll in people. If you believe covid exists, the vaccin ís covid.

Bcause it has been set up by government to get controll in people. If you believe covid exists, the vaccin ís covid.
Not surprising since vaccins are often made from an alternative of the virus/germ 🤷🏽‍♂️.
How can they control you through Covid? I’m pretty sure I still had control lol.

Not surprising since vaccins are often made from an alternative of the virus/germ 🤷🏽‍♂️.
How can they control you through Covid? I’m pretty sure I still had control lol.
Verry much people have died derectly after they took the vaccin. It puts a chip in your body, what makes the government controlling you.

Yes 100% agree @LandRoverDiscovery2 it definitely damages your body

Yes 100% agree @LandRoverDiscovery2 it definitely damages your body
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

You say yourself that a pathogen losing in severity is not unusual (especially to be more transmitable), so I don't see how the covid being like a flu is thanks to the "90%" who took the vaccine. It's only thanks to natural selection and other evolutionnary processes.

All the people who got vaccinated, if ever it has any use, was mainly to preserve some boomers who don't care at all about us and to make some overly rich people richer.