Iran Polityka i władza

What do you think about Iran?

:):)
there is a parsa!

What do you mean by that?
Theres alot of different aspects to think about a country...
the economy?
the people?
the beauty?
the location?

________________________________________________🏜️..🌴..🌴_________________

It all began there, in the Persian Gulf...

😅😅
Okay im the only iranian sooo 90% of this forum is me .
Yeah iran is a really old country, i love the past kingdoms of iran , iran was near italy and Portugal once ! Also we had the whole neighbor countries , at the period of "hakhamaneshian" . Right now, iran is much smaller, and gov dont care about life in the villages or small states .
All the iranians love the "pahlavi" and "kurosh kabir" also "1st daryush" , im not sure about this , but i think daryush was the first person in the world to abolish slavery(at least in iran) , kurosh did many things for persian girls to have freedom , something we dont have now .

I really dont know why u made this forum😅 and not many people will read my writings , but i want to say that i love my country .

I don't know Iran but I think I have understood one thing: a part of the Iranian people would like change; the other part wants to leave everything as it is now. I think no country has the right to interfere in the life of Iran. The Iranians will decide their fate. Parsa2020 seems like a nice person.

Yeah , i agree , most of us want that change , but it wont be easy . We leaved with this government for 45 years . We shouldn't repeat the previous mistake :sudden change
The only problem of pahlavi was that he tried to make iran much better with technology , But most people still preferred the old habits. This speed of change made people want a Muslim leader.

Thanksss

In this regard, animated film Persepolis is worth watching. Without comprehencing the true nature of iranian islamic revolution, one can't understand the social and individual paralysis in the society. There was a key sentence in the book of Marjane Satrapi: "“It’s fear that makes us lose our conscience. It’s also what transforms us into cowards.” Yes, a vast majority of people dream for a change. But yet they are not aware of the slight difference between dreaming and acting. I can't blame them since "fear" is a quick but sure "teacher." Nowadays Iran seems to me like a spoiled Lepricaun sitting top over a golden tumulus.

Thanks for your answers. I'll reply as soon as I have time. I have to study a little because I don't know English well🥴🙄🤣

我很想骂人@MazaVawda

Thanks for your answers. Iran has always fascinated many Italians, the Iran of the emperor, we say "the Shah of Persia". Reza Pahlavi with his wives Soraya and Farah Diba. Italian television had broadcast a drama about Soraya's life. It's not up to me to say whether Iran back then was worse or better than Iran today. I think that Iranians, Turks, Russians, Italians or any other people are masters of their own destiny and do not need the interference of external powers. I also know that violent revolutions and civil wars have never brought anything good. I wish Iran peace and harmony.

I also think that Iran should not interfere in the lives of other states and in the wars that are bloodying the world