Palestine or Israel? Polityka i władza

Palestine or Israel? Which do u support?
I support Palestine 100%

I personally support the all civilians for both contries who struggles for peace and basic living conditions and oppose all forms of military actions that harm civilians. Genocide should never occur at any time, and the Palestinian people's right to statehood and subsistence should be guaranteed.

Edytowane przez Changzx .

I stand with all Palestinian and Israeli people who want peace.

K__ K__

I don’t stand with any of them, I just hope the innocent people in both countries will be alright; they did nothing wrong.
But I must say I’m sick of those who bombard people with free palestine or boycott for palestine comments literally EVERYWHERE. Their behaviour is bloody toxic and disgusting, and are not even helpful, not at all, to palestinian people. What they really need is things like shelter, food and safety, not those insane commenters. Besides, cat videos, food videos or NASA’s posts about space have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the damn war. I wonder why they don’t go join the war and fight for Palestine or give Palestinian people their house, money and food instead of ruining comment sections with those annoying comments, if they want free Palestine so bad like that.
(Please don’t kidnap me or something; I’d say the same to Israel supporters as well if they did so, but I haven’t seen any, at least on instagram. And again, I do NOT stand with any of Israel and Palestine. What I’m criticising is not the fact people support palestine but the way some of them “support” palestine.)

Edytowane przez K__ .

I am really impressed what your generation thinks about this situation. And I am pleased to see that you all direct a common thinking and wishing. The desire for peace! Because it will be your generation that rules the world. Make it better!

Palestine 100%
what else????

One word:
Palestine

And why?

Dear chris
Because israel is killing babies and childs in palestine, u can imagine being a father, tho u are not that good (ik), then someone kills the most important person in ur life . Dont make mistake , u are not living with fear, u are living in fear, in palestine .
I can give u more resons u can just ask

Dear chris
Because israel is killing babies and childs in palestine, u can imagine being a father, tho u are not that good (ik), then someone kills the most important person in ur life . Dont make mistake , u are not living with fear, u are living in fear, in palestine .
I can give u more resons u can just ask
good one XD

I personally support the all civilians for both contries who struggles for peace and basic living conditions and oppose all forms of military actions that harm civilians. Genocide should never occur at any time, and the Palestinian people's right to statehood and subsistence should be guaranteed.
👍

I stand with all Palestinian and Israeli people who want peace.
👍

in every war the population is never to blame. it is always the fault of the rulers and governments

Do you believe the Hamas had no supporters in the Gaza?

Do you believe the Hamas had no supporters in the Gaza?
Hitler also had many supporters in Germany. Yet no one thought that all the German people should be punished and exterminated

What has Hitler to do with this topic?
Btw: In opposite to Italy with Mussolini we wish Hitler to hell

history is a teacher of life. We must always learn from the mistakes of the past and not repeat them. Mussolini was a war criminal

history is a teacher of life. We must always learn from the mistakes of the past and not repeat them. Mussolini was a war criminal
👍