If northern Italy split from southern Italy, would it become a major economic power in Europe ? Polityka i władza

?

Even Lega Nord left such seperatist rhetorics. Federalization sounds like a better solution.

You'd still collapse. Your major problem isn't the south of Italy you seem to have something against (I don't know why, people there are nice, and they are the reason why you are famous for food), but EU and more specifically its currency, euro, that is too strong for Italy (you lost around 76k€ in gdp per capita since 2000) and a bunch of other members.

Regione Liguria nord Italia. Una signora deve fare risonanza magnetica al cervello per versamento. Le hanno dato appuntamento a novembre2024. Liguria non Calabria. Conosci la situazione dei collegamenti ferroviari stradali e autostradali tra Liguria e Piemonte? Uno schifo. Conosci i tagli fatti dalla regione Piemonte agli ospedali? Questa sarebbe una grande potenza?

Italy would have been united, without any differences between north, central and south… like in Mameli’s anthem: “Dalle Alpi a Sicilia, dovunque è Legnano, ogn’ uom di Ferruccio ha il core e la mano” and another sentence: “Noi fummo da secoli calpesti e derisi perché non siam popolo perché siam divisi” so I think we should honouring our ancestors that they had fight with the fire in their hearts for uniting our stunning nation, for us, for their values, for their lives and we also should back to be proud of being Italians and when we wake up every morning we should admire our country and taking care of it, respecting our nature and loving each other.

You'd still collapse. Your major problem isn't the south of Italy you seem to have something against (I don't know why, people there are nice, and they are the reason why you are famous for food), but EU and more specifically its currency, euro, that is too strong for Italy (you lost around 76k€ in gdp per capita since 2000) and a bunch of other members.

Food? Do you know that the real pasta, lasagne, DOP cured meats and other things are from Emilia–Romagna? Where is it? In northern Italy 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ the whole Italy has good food babe

Edytowane przez __Saras96__ .

Come tedesco, che ama il vostro paese, posso soltanto dire: mia nazione era separato per 40 anni e no era buona! Secondo me l’idea di essere un popolo, di stare insieme come una nazione vale di più che aspetti della economia regionale!

Edytowane przez Piwipete .

Come tedesco, que ama il vostro paese, posso soltanto dire: mia nazione era separato per 40 anni e no era buona! Secondo me l’idea di essere un popolo, di stare insieme come una nazione vale di più che aspetti della economia regionale!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Giusto. Un'Italia divisa cosa potrebbe fare? I desideri separatisti sono stati abbandonati anche da chi sputava sul tricolore ed oggi sostiene la costruzione del ponte sullo stretto di Messina! Questa dovrebbe essere la nostra prima preoccupazione: una classe politica inadeguata ed ambigua. Poi se ci mettessimo un pochino di impegno per diventare tutti leggermente più seri e credibili...non sarebbe male!

Food? Do you know that the real pasta, lasagne, DOP cured meats and other things are from Emilia–Romagna? Where is it? In northern Italy 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ the whole Italy has good food babe

I never said that the North doesn't have good food. For the rest, I'm not oing to debate with you since you misunderstood me, that it was a minor thingg and that you already fight among yourselves enough for me to add oil on the fire¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never said that the North doesn't have good food. For the rest, I'm not oing to debate with you since you misunderstood me, that it was a minor thingg and that you already fight among yourselves enough for me to add oil on the fire¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess that if we “fight” among ourselves it’s only an our business honey

Italians are fantastic for food. But they should also engage in many other things.

I guess that if we “fight” among ourselves it’s only an our business honey
Aya... if you want to focus on all the little things I say that displease you, just come to vent in private.