Victor Orban Polityka i władza

What do you think about him?

I think he's homophobic

Why You think so?

He's very extremist, isn't he...

Everybody is extremist and everybody isn't extremist, only the point of view makes a person not an extremist...

that's true

that's true

That kind of messages that make me wake up every morning and give me back faith in Humanity...
"Press F to pay respect" for this politic analyse

Is he the leader of Finland or something
If he is I will not go to Finland and still think ikea is my Swedish dream home

Is he the leader of Finland or something
If he is I will not go to Finland and still think ikea is my Swedish dream home

Victor Orban is prime minister of Hungary not Finland

As far as I know, he is a former dissident. When he was against the USSR policy, the West liked him. Nowadays, when he is trying to lead an independent policy, he gets bad labels. It's good to be against the USSR, against communists, but if you are neutral, it's already suspicious.

THE HELL

He's Finnish noe

He's Finnish noe

He's hungarian not finnish

So what makes him so bad in Your eyes?

His speech offends the lgbt community

Best Argument Ever !!!

Some examples would have been good but maybe it was a little too much for you...
As always it is easier to blame someone without any arguments rather to make argumentation...

Your messages are, as usual, so useless... Why don't you write a Personnal Diary instead... Save the planet: Don't use servors for shit ...

Farting makes the LGBT community offended nowadays... Orban does his stuff in his little place and if Hungarians like it, then there is nothing to say about it for it is the choice of a sovereign people.

I'd be more concerned about the extremism of people leading the EU and who are actually having a huge impact on our quality of life in both France and Finland for isntance, and who are partly responsible of the catastrophic situation we are in.

The Hungarian prime minister is the only real politician in Europe at the moment. Hungary is an independent country, even though it is part of the European Union. Viktor Orban is the first politician in Europe who has not gone along with the US. And what happened? Nothing happened. The US policy is an empty sound bite for intimidation. Orban did the right thing according to the EU Charter. He takes care of his country, just like Putin takes care of his. Neither he nor Putin needs instructions from others. That is why he will get gas and oil, electricity and food as it was before the US sanctions and the subservient implementation of those sanctions by all EU countries, except Hungary. For this Hungary has gained enormous credibility not only in the European Union but also in the world in a short period of time! Regarding the European LGBT . They belong in special brothels, back alleys and basements of Europe