What do you think about Julien Assange? Polityka i władza

Is he a good guy?

He revealed a lot of things, so yes !

I think so too. We have to know what's going on in our world without any stance on what are thinking politicians! We have to know the truth.

I think nobody cares? Why? Is it such small thing?

Most of people barely know him and just heard his name. He is seen and depicted as a criminal thanks to the US and some governments, and medias are not saying anything because they are the puppets fo these same governments.
That's why probably almost nobody cares, because they don't even knwo that many of the biggest scandals have been released on Assange's website.

As for him being a good guy or not, I don't know. I enjoy the character he is, because he could piss off a government protecting him without any sense of self protection, just because the government isn't clean. I feel worried as well as a bit of pity for him though, because of how things are turning for him, and how illegal moves can takes places to abduct someone based on some irrelevant laws from an irrelevant country.

I agree with you, Lianshen. That's why I put this question. Many people on the West don't know many things. And it might sound funny, but it reminds me the USSR! We couldn't watch western media channels, couldn't read western papers and so on. Nowadays it's exactly what happens in the West. All Russian channels are banned there. All they know about Russia or China is that it's very totalitarian countries. People in the West know who is Solzhenizin, Navalny, but they know nothing about Assange. Of course, I exaggerate a little bit, but not much.