What are your thoughts on the different content of news reports in different places? Polityka i władza

As we can see, there are different content of news in different countries, even in different medias. And sometimes the difference are large. So what are your thoughts?
Thank you for you opinions.

Edytowane przez Changzx .

My thoughts are:

Noone knows anything. All we can sink in neverending: "Have You any proof?" and: "Your government/east/west/put anything is lying and feeds You with propaganda" or "They talk like this because they are in someones pocket".

Some people don't have critical thinking, and that's it. It makes You more vulnerable for informational floods, and You are not so good in logical verifying informations around You and reality.

If we can't be sure about something what is loud in the world, we should pay attention to:
- Variety of media and narrations in one society (Like: is Your country talking only about one thing? Showing only one opinion? One worldview? No criticizing? Does anyone have different, minor opinion? If so, where is he talking about it, and how is he perceived by rest of the community?
- Debate - do we have it in our countries? If not, why? Why some things are consored? Why some websites don't care about freedom speech, when it comes to some specified topics?

We can, we really can analyse what some politician said, and what he did. Why someone is telling us how should be behave, while the same person is doing the opposite. Hipocrisy.

So, without critical and logical thinking and awareness, we are going to be just zombie. No matter at which side or conflict/debate.

Thank you for this topic! Personally, I'm fed up with oll those political topics where everyone says "your country lies, mine tells the truth". Personally, I don't really check news, but even like this, I sometimes have some informations. Sometimes I believe them, but I discovered here other points of view. If only people could be a little more constructive!