To our friends Polityka i władza

Dear friends (m/f/d) from Russia,
we love you. We love your culture. And we want to live peacefully -hand in hand- with you. That’s why the current situation hurts so much…

Those are tough times. Really tough times.

The world, especially your world, is full of conflicts...

Because Putin wants to lead your country on a mission against Nazis in the Ucraine.

He wants to show that there must not be any injustice.
That Russia will win against the enemies successfully.

But what will come after the success??
What will come after he impressed you with a successful mission?

Right!

He wants homage for the victory.

He will expect you to thank and obey him. With everything you have-

He wants to be “the one and only Wladimir Wladimirowitsch” for you.

The same way he now expects you to not say any word against his mission.

And what about the people who will not obey enough?

What if your mother, your siblings…your friends…your true love…

sais something wrong?

Do you really want to live in a world, where there is only “one on top” -like in North Korea…? Do you really want to spend your life just for one single man?!?

If you don’t want to: STOP THE MISSION!!! STOP THE WAR!!!

AND DON’T BE AFRAID!!! BECAUSE HE AND HIS COMPANIONS JUST GET THEIR ENERGY OUTTA YOUR FEAR.

STAND UP! STAND UP AGAINST WLADIMIR WLADIMIROWITSCH PUTIN!!!

I really like your idea of spreading awareness, and as mostly everyone hear, I too hate this war specially Putin for starting it.

But I don't think any common person can stop him, like he's the president of Russia. All the powers of the country are with him. He can make a person starve in jail to make a person a trillionaire without even needing to explain himself.

One thing I don't understand is that whenever a war happens, why do people say the entire country's name to mention it? Like now entire Russia is hated for the war, I don't understand why the common people are hated too. They aren't doing anything wrong, according to me a war is a fight between two governments. Next I'm pretty sure no soldier likes to go and put a nuclear bomb in any country. They all do it according to the government instructions. But why? MONEY. Money is the root to every problem. Money causes family-relation problems (happened with mine tho), money causes people to give up on things/do the ones they don't. Every single f*cking thing in this world has its pros and cons, even money.

Please people think logically